1-on-1 lessons are a great way to enhance your Japanese skills. Regardless of if you’re already enrolled in one of my Japanese courses, I would love to work directly with you to create a personalized Japanese learning experience.
Types Private Lessons Available
I offer 4 options for 1-on-1 Skype lessons:
- Regular language lessons (Newbie or Beginner) – I will teach you Japanese and personalize the lessons just for you.
- Writing critique sessions – You will show my your current writing skills and I will assess them, explain what you may be doing wrong, and make suggestions for improvements.
- Pronunciation sessions (or speech fluidity counseling) – Japanese words can be tricky to pronounce, especially when you are a native English speaker. I will work with you to improve your foundation in pronouncing Japanese words. If you’re at an intermediate level, I can work with you to improve your speech fluidity and increase the pace that you can speak.
- Conversation lessons – We will work together to have basic to intermediate discussions, about a variety of topics, in Japanese. I will help you to organize your thoughts, learn how to go about translating them, then saying them out loud.
In-person 1-on-1 Lessons
I offer the same services in-person! Currently, I am located in the Triad in North Carolina. Please use the contact form below to schedule your lessons with me or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How often should you schedule 1-on-1 lessons
- Regular language: at least 2 to 4 sessions per week
- Writing critique: At least 1 session per week
- Pronunciation: At least 1 to 3 sessions per week
- Conversation: At least 1 session per week
How to Schedule a Lesson
To schedule a lesson with me, fill out the form below. Be sure to indicate your current level of Japanese
Available slots are usually:
- Monday through Friday – 4pm-5pm, 5pm-6pm, 7pm-8pm
- Saturday – 8am-9am, 10am-11am, 1pm-2pm, 3pm-4pm